University of South Florida Launches Master of Science in Electrical Engineering for Professionals
Contact: Seth Scott (813) 974-4805
Tampa, Fla (Oct. 2012) - USF's College of Engineering in partnership with USF University College is pleased to announce the launch of the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering for Professionals (MSEE-P) degree program. With decades of experience preparing graduates for careers in the engineering industry, USF has developed this program to help working professionals advance their education. As today's successful companies rely on engineers to innovate and excel in a global technology environment, electrical engineers are in demand across virtually every industry.
This graduate program offers an expedited curriculum focused on systems engineering, renewable energy systems, electronic materials and devices. The courses, which begin May 2013, will be taught by USF's award-winning faculty from the Electrical Engineering Department at the College of Engineering. They will include a mixture of in-class and online sessions, but can be taken completely online by accessing classroom sessions via video.
The Master of Science in Electrical Engineering for Professionals program is open for applicants with a April 15, 2013 deadline. Interested engineering professionals are encouraged to visit uc.usf.edu/ee to review admissions criteria and submit their application. Questions about the program can be directed to email@example.com or by phone through the tollfree number, 1-855-756-3681. A dedicated Student Success Specialist will be on hand to assist with questions.
- University of South Florida Launches Fully Online Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- University of South Florida Launches Master of Science in Electrical Engineering for Professionals
- USF University College: Responding to Tampa Bay's Technology Training Needs
- University of South Florida Receives $1 Million Endowment to Assist Adult Learners
- USF University College hosts Fall Continuing Education Open House, Aug. 11, 2011
- University College partners with School of Music for an Online Summer
- Bachelor of General Studies Advisor Announce
- USF Graduate Certificate Registration Date Moved
- USF Bachelor of General Studies program receives award for serving special populations
- Foundations of Knowledge and Learning Core Curriculum (FKL)