University of South Florida Launches Fully Online Master of Science in Management Information Systems
Contact: Seth Scott (813) 974-4805
Tampa, Fla (Oct. 15 2012) - USF's College of Business in partnership with USF University College is pleased to announce the launch of a 100% online Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MIS) degree program. With decades of experience preparing graduates for careers in the technology industry, USF has developed this new accessible online format to help professionals advance their education for career success. This graduate program offers a curriculum focused on advanced analytic technologies, business intelligence, and big data.
The classes, which begin March 2013, will be taught by USF's award-winning faculty from the Information Systems Decision Sciences Department at the College of Business. By mirroring the rigorous curriculum of the MIS on-campus program from the College of Business, this program has been translated to a highly interactive web-based learning platform. The experience goes beyond traditional lectures, and encourages interactions with a cohort of peers from around the world. Students will build a professional network and hone their communication skills, while learning firsthand how industry leaders operate.
The program is open for applicants with a January 31, 2013 deadline. Interested I.T. professionals are encouraged to visit uc.usf.edu/mis to review admissions criteria and submit their application. Questions about the program can be directed to email@example.com or by phone through the toll-free number, 1-855-756-3681. A dedicated Student Success Specialist will be on hand to assist with questions.
- University of South Florida Launches Fully Online Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- University of South Florida Launches Master of Science in Electrical Engineering for Professionals
- USF University College: Responding to Tampa Bay's Technology Training Needs
- University of South Florida Receives $1 Million Endowment to Assist Adult Learners
- USF University College hosts Fall Continuing Education Open House, Aug. 11, 2011
- University College partners with School of Music for an Online Summer
- Bachelor of General Studies Advisor Announce
- USF Graduate Certificate Registration Date Moved
- USF Bachelor of General Studies program receives award for serving special populations
- Foundations of Knowledge and Learning Core Curriculum (FKL)